Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Welcome to the Wynn-er's Circle

Welcome to my blog! I've been wanting to start a blog for awhile now, so here goes! Thanks to all those bloggers out there that inspired me, Sue Richardson, Dana Smith, Amy Ingram, Summer Strickland & Susan Neal to name a few! My only worry is that this could become addicting! I named my site the Wynn-er's circle (pronounced "winners" not "whinners," although oftentimes, both could apply). We have 6 incredible kids, ages 17-4, I'll introduce you to them in my blog introductions. Also, I'm very lucky to be married to a wonderful man, Michael Wynn--he truly is "my better half." So, that's the beginning of the Wynn-er's Circle blogspot.

1 comment:

  1. Brooks, welcome to the "inner circle", the blogging world where we all spend too much time, but it's worth it because we end up with a written and visual record of our family.

    I LOVE your blog title! Very clever. Can't wait to read more. Oh, and as far as making your blog look cool, you've already surpassed me!

    ReplyDelete